Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 8- My Short Term Goals for the Month

Given that this is the beginning of the month this is an excellent time to set short term goals! So here we go . . .

 

1. Complete Nick’s new office.  We decided a couple of weeks ago to replace the carpet in our 2 spare bedrooms, and like any good small home improvement project it quickly snowballed into a Nick office move and make- over. We moved Nick’s office to the back bedroom, painted it green, installed a new ceiling fan, installed a new network and we will be having the new carpet installed on Friday. In order to complete the project we need to get Nick’s new desk, buy some curtains, get a futon, frame some stuff for the walls and get Nick an Xbox TV. Plenty to do! Look for a blog unveiling when it is all complete.

2. Paint closet doors for all bedrooms. We have been putting this project off for 3 years it is really just time to get it done! After we have the new carpet installed on Friday in the spare rooms we will kind of be out of excuses.

3. Stick with Weight Watchers and lose some more weight. Thus far on Weight Watchers I have lost about3-4 pounds, which I am very happy about! I have to keep pushing forward so I can reach my goal weight in order to be healthier and feel better about myself.

4. Get the majority of my Christmas Shopping done. 53 days till Christmas! YIKES! I would love to have all my Christmas shopping completely done by this time next month. Honestly this is probably more of a stretch goal but being a dedicated shopper I will certainly give it my best effort.

5. Start attending church on a regular basis on Sunday night.  This is a habit we have really gotten out of and really want to get back to.

There are the goals! Now it’s time to get up off the couch and get started RIGHT NOW! But wait there is a whole evening of Election Coverage and Poll Closings ahead. Gotta watch America send a Restraining Order tonight! So maybe we can start on all this tomorrow.  :)

No comments: