Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 25- What Would You Find in My Bag

image

I keep this picture in my bag- Just kidding. Actually the bag in this picture is the one I am carrying at the moment, and that is my actually unveiling it last Christmas. What is in right now? Well . . .EVERYTHING!!!

  • Key fob
  • Some Kohl’s cash (gotta spend that)
  • Wallet
  • Ibuprofen, Advil Cold & Sinus, Day Quil, and a migraine pill. You never know what ailment you might get on the go.
  • Tide To Go Pen- I am messy
  • Cell phone
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • a pen (I think)
  • Eye Drops
  • My business cards and some people have given me.
  • Hair thing
  • Altoids
  • Receipts that should be thrown out
  • An empty Ice Breaker tin, that should also be thrown out.
  • Ipod and ear buds
  • Sunglasses
  • Case that my sunglasses are never in

Did I mention I have a work bag too?? I want make you go through what all I keep in that :)

No comments: