Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 21- A Picture of Something that Makes me Happy

IMG_3402

Now there are 2 things in this picture that make me happy:

1. My Husband- see Day 20 blog for complete description

2. GELATO- I love GELATO! Thank you to Chris and Megan for making sure we ate plenty while in Italy. I could literally eat a scope of BACIO right now! YUM! It is probably best since I am on this Weight Watchers thing that Gelato is not very easy to find in these parts. We have found one place in Johnson City, Mona Lisa Gelato, it was good but not Italy good. Nick did talk to them about making Bacio but I am keeping me expectations low. I will always have my Italian Gelato memories. :)

1 comment:

Meg O said...

Guess what... we found a new Gelataria just 5 minutes from our house!!!! The guy who owns it is American but grew up in Italy and is both an American and Italian citizen! He makes all natural Gelato and uses local produce for his product!!!!!!!!! He's on FB too lol Anyway, so you must come back so we can take you to Gelataria e' Polcenigo! <3