Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 29- In This Past Month What Have I Learned?

What have I learned in this past month? I’m not sure if that means what I have learned from doing this challenge or if it means what I have learned in general. SO once again I am going to take my own interpretation and do a little of both :)

I have learned from this challenge that it is truly hard to blog EVERYDAY and it be fresh and exciting. Not sure if that was just me or the scope of this challenge, but that is what I found most challenging about doing this. So although I did not blog everyday but it did absolutely make me a more regular blogger which is a GOOD thing!

On a personal note- In the last month I have learned about well . . .WEIGHT WATCHERS. I think there might actual be people around me who are literally sick of hearing about it. And my dear husband thinks that I am a personal points calculator. I guess more than just learning the “ins and outs” of Weight Watchers. I have learned how to make smarter eating choices and controlling my portions better. I have lost some weight, and I happy about that and I hope to lose a little more. I know someone are you think I am absolute crazy person for wanting to lose weight but for me it was a lot about body image and just being happier about myself. By the way, I am not trying to brag by talking about this it is just something that I have learned and that I am proud of in the last month.

I know I have learned many more things over the last month but this all that is coming to mind at the moment.

1 MORE DAY!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good for you on blogging! I'm on day 13, and it's been good for me! I'm glad the challenge gave topics, as I would def. struggle if I had to come up with stuff on my own, lol!

And congrats on the weight loss! Of course I do think you're beautiful, but I completely relate to just wanting to feel better and be happier with yourself. So kudos to you!

April said...

Aww, thanks for your nice comment Becky! I am not sure if you have noticed but since the 30 day thing ended there has been no new blog. :)
I guess I have hard time making up my own too!