Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 11- Another Picture of My Friends

Well, I am officially behind 1 day on the 30 Blogs of me. I hope to catch up tomorrow, but we shall see what happens. For now as promised here are some more of my wonderful friends.

 

image Leslie & Candice

Leslie- is one of my oldest and dearest friends. She and I met in 2001 when I started school at  Northeast State. We later became really close when we got to ETSU and were taking all the same classes since we were both HR majors. Sadly, Leslie is a friend I do not see nearly as often as I would like. Despite that I know we still mean a lot to each other and whenever we do get together it is like no time has passed at all.

Candice- I met Candice  when I got to ETSU and we became very good friends. Like Leslie I don’t see her nearly as often as I would like but I still consider her a great friend.

 

image Getting some gelato with some great friends from work.

image Work Christmas Party Fun!

Work Buddies

In the 2 pictures above are some of the wonderful people I get to work with everyday. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such great people. I consider them family and would do anything for them, and I know I could count on them anytime I need to.

image Former Seekers Class at Cherry Grove Baptist

The people in the picture above were formerly part of the Seekers Sunday School Class at Cherry Grove Baptist Church (not everyone from the class is pictured). I have so many fond memories doing things with this group and really miss them! We have all scattered to other places and have not all been together in a long time! I still consider each and everyone of them a lifelong friend.

image Jordan & Emily

One of the lifelong friendships we made from our old Sunday School class was with Jordan & Emily. They are both wonderful people and we feel blessed to name them amongst our best friends. We always enjoy getting together with them whether it be for Sushi or a last minute gathering at our house. We are also extremely excited and honored to be part of there big day in June 2011.

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.

And I happy to say that I am blessed to have so many wonderful people to call a friend.  Thanks to you all for putting up with me! My love to each and everyone!

 

No comments: