Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 17- Someone I Would Like to Switch Lives with for 1 Day and Why

This questions was actually not as hard as I thought it would be. The thing I have always felt I was best in at life was talking, now some might say I am a little to good at it. However, no one could deny that I have the gift to gab. I also love to travel and see new things, stay in nice hotels, eat food, shop, and give my opinion on things. All that being said I think I would have been an excellent travel show host much like, Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel.

image 

So I would like to spend one day living in Samantha Brown’s shoes to see if it is really as cool as it seems on TV. I do feel the one downside to having her job/life would be all the time you would have to spend away from family. I would probably have to insist that Nick be able to travel with me and that we invite family along as needed. Who knows maybe Samantha always has family with her?

Samantha call me I’ll be glad to give it a go for a day :)

No comments: