Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 24- Letter to My Parents

Dear Parents,

I would like to say a sincere thank you for the following:

  • Encouraging me to excel at school, go to college, and put my education to good use.
  • Making me go on all those hikes. I know I whined and cried while it was happening and I did not appreciate it all AND I am still not an avid hiker.  BUT you tried and I always enjoy telling people about some of the places we went.
  • Letting me get Andy and letting me get Kris and then letting me keep them both when I got married
  • Always sending me to Vacation Bible School in the summer.
  • Always keeping a substantial supply of Ketchup.
  • Loving me no matter what.
  • Letting me call on Saturday morning when I am bored and Nick is not up yet.
  • Taking care of the homestead when I am out of town even though it is 30 minutes away.
  • All that you have taught me big or small.
  • Exposing me to a wide range of music.
  • Everything you do and have done for me.
  • Just being you.

Thank you for everything!

 

Love Always,

April

No comments: