Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 10- Songs I Listen to When I am Happy, Sad, Hyped, or Mad

Can you believe that we have made it all the way to Day 10! I know I sure can’t. So I think that definitely calls for a little Song and Dance Party! Away we go. . .

Mad/Bad Day Songs

I actually have a playlist on my Ipod for just this occasion. Here are a few songs from it.

1. Bad Day by Daniel Powter

I know this an obvious choice but there is a good story behind this song. I had actually had a rough day at work and decided to hit the mall for a little retail therapy. I was literally standing in a dressing room trying on some new clothes when this song came on, “So you had a bad day . . .” I thought yes I did and I am going to buy myself a new shirt!

 

2. You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi

 

3. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi

 

Happy/Hyped Songs

When I am happy or hyped I like to listen to music that is meant for dancing. A lot of times I will pick songs that I have heard in my Zumba class since I already know dances to them. Get ready to get your dance on . . .

1. I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

 

2. Pa La Discoteka a Bailas from ZUMBA

 

3.  Jukebox Hero by Foreigner

 

4. Dancing Queen by ABBA

 

Sad/Contemplative/Upset Songs

A lot of times I listen to certain songs when I have a lot on my mind or I am a little nervous. Here are some of those songs . . .

1. Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) by Chris Tomlin

 

2. Down in the River to Pray by Allison Krausse

 

3. I Can Only Imagine by Mercyme

 

 

Song that is Stuck in My Head

I am adding this catagory because I have had this one particular song stuck in my head for about 2 weeks for no particular reason.

 

HAPPY SINGING!!!!!

No comments: