Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 18- Plans/Dreams/Goals I Have

Plans, Goals, Dreams . . .Plans, Goals, Dreams . . .it’s almost like saying Lions, Tigers, and Bears ohhh my :) Not that Plans, Goals, and Dreams are scary but sometimes it is just hard to sit and think about where you really want to be in 5-10 years. I read a book recently where a girl was always encouraging her friend to imagine her own fairy tale. In other words imagine her life exactly the way she would want it to be. I feel that the Lord has already blessed us immensely with all that he has provided for us, but if I had to imagine my Fairy Tale here is what it would be . . .

Nick and I will be living in a happy life in a slightly bigger house on this same street with perhaps a kid or two.  I will have gone back to school and have gotten a Master’s degree in something, maybe an MBA??? I will also be doing some Photography on the side because I will have gotten much better at it. We will continue to grow in Christ and will be very involved with our church. We will continue to have family gatherings and parties at our house, because I will still love to entertain. If we have not already been Nick and I will take a trip just the 2 of us to Ireland for our 10 year anniversary. (Okay, it might not be Ireland but somewhere really cool).

So I am not sure if this fulfilled the Plans, Dreams, Goals requirement but it is my Fairy Tale with a” Happily Ever after” OF COURSE!!!

image

 

PS- Are you all reading and enjoying the 30 Blogs of Me? I am enjoy doing it, even it I get behind. I thought my readers out in blog land might be tired of it. Should I keep going?

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm catching up, but I'm enjoying it!