Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 20- About my Spouse

IMG_3252 (2) There he is the love of my life- Nick! It is truly hard to put into words how much he means to me. Nick is my best friend and I can not imagine a day without him. I dated a few guys before I met Nick and I remember telling my sister that if it did not work out with him that I was becoming a nun, because there was obviously no hope for me. Well, here we are 6 1/2 years (3 years dating and 3 1/2 years married) later still going strong. I threw away my emergency nun habit long ago!

Nick is a techie and half the time I am not really sure what he is talking about, but I appreciate it though he can program software, work on computers, and he always makes sure we are on the cutting edge of technology. Well, as close to the edge as budget allows. My wonderful husband also has a big heart. He is always willing to help anyone and considers those he meets to be his friend. The thing I love most about Nick is his love for Jesus Christ. That is a love we have always shared and I know that if we remained focused on becoming closer to him we will become closer to each other :)

I love you to infinity and beyond Nick!

No comments: