Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 28- A Picture of Me Last Year and Now and How I Have Changed

So I got a FEW days behind on doing this one, but hey I am doing it now and plan on finishing out this 30 Day Challenge on Saturday! Then it might just be time for Holiday blogging so stay tuned.

 

April in November 2009

image

 

&

April in November 2010

image

 

Well, it is honestly hard for me to say if I have changed any in the last year. Of course I am another year older and I think a couple of pounds lighter!!  I live with myself everyday so it is hard to say if there have been any subtle physical changes. But mostly I am just the same old ME! A stubborn worry wart that likes to laugh and have a good time.

Maybe some of you all have a different take if so feel free to share! :)

Ohhh and  . . . .

image

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And be safe out there if you are taking on the Black Friday crowds! Just remember your life is worth more than a $2 DVD!

No comments: