Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 22- Something That Makes Me Different From Everyone Else

Wow . . .some days I just want to take this 30 Days of Me blog stuff and throw it in the ocean! Luckily, I have a bad arm and could never get it there so I will keep on keeping on. This one may quite honestly have been the hardest one to date. I sat and racked my  brain FOREVER! Finally, I consulted my wonderful husband and he came up with . . .I am funny! The funny, haha. Not funny weird.

I honestly do not think of myself as a stand up comedian or anything but I do like to keep the mood around me light and easy going. I have been known to crack a joke or make a funny  statement to try to cheer someone up or divert there mind momentarily from a bad/tense situation.

As the great and wise Jimmy Buffet sings . . .

“If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane.”

If all else fails and you don’t know what to do just laugh. It’s better than crying right?! So does the part of me make me unique or different? I am not really sure!

I wish I could of thought of something better, but this was all I had. Maybe one of you all can think of something else? I am always open to suggestions. :)

Here’s to Day 23 being easier!!!!

No comments: