Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 30- My Favorite Song

LAST DAY! Last “Blog of Me”!!! WHOO HOO! Not sure about all you out there in blog land but I am sure excited to complete this challenge!!!

So to end it up I am suppose to come up with my favorite song. I love music and have many favorite songs. So since Christmas is swiftly approaching I thought I would share one of my favorite Christmas Songs . . .

This is my ABSOLUTE favorite version of Joy to the World!!!

Enjoy and let that CHRISTmas spirit flow!!!

Thanks for sticking with me through The 30 Blogs of Me. I hope it has a been an enjoyable experience for you all. I certainly enjoyed it but I ready to talk about something besides me! (You probably are too).

What will the next blog be? Who knows you will just have to check back to see ;)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I enjoyed your 30 days of blogging, and thanks for inspiring me to do the same!