Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello 2011!!!

Well, 2011 has arrived! It’s a new year and a new day and I am excited and anxious to see what is in store for us. As we are coming into a new year I felt it would be appropriate to look back on 2010 here on the blog. So I have reviewed all my blogs over the year and have from you the 1st line of my favorite blog for every month of 2010. Great idea huh?! I can not completely take credit it for it, I saw this concept on a friends blog, but I have slightly altered it. Ohh and you can click on the month to see the complete blog.

January- The snow is gone!

Okay so the first line of this blog does not do it justice. The full title was The Snow is Gone and so is Lane Kiffin. The blog represents my thoughts and feelings at the time of the Kiffin departure, and I will have to say those feelings have not changed to much.

FebruaryBack when Nick and I first started dating we took a little shopping trip to American Eagle in the Johnson City Mall.

This is the emphasis Green Shirt Blog. One of my favorites, and yes the Green Shirt lives on!

MarchFirst and for most I would like to apologize on behalf of the “Site of the Week” for not posting last week.

Ohh The Site of the Week, how said it is that I could not keep it going. This Site of the Week, was about the Fuselage one of my favorite lost sites. Good times!

AprilDrum roll please . . .we moved into our MASTER BEDROOM this weekend.

One of my favorite moments of 2010, moving into the Master Bedroom. What a sweet and wonderful day!

May- Well, the time has finally come, we are less than 24 hours away from the big series finale of Lost.

A bitter sweet blog written prior to the Lost finale. Still sad that it is over.

June- Yesterday Nick and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary :)

A special blog commemorating our 3rd anniversary!

JulyIt’s summer and that means longer days, grilling out, fresh produce, and COBBLER!

The cobbler blog where I shared my love for cobbler and he recipe I use.

AugustVera? Whose Vera you ask?

This was my blog about all my Vera Bradley bags and how I always have a different one in every picture. Nick has the green shirt I have Vera Bradley bags!

September- Invasion of the super nerd- I have cooked a dished entirely inspired by an episode of Star Trek Voyager.

September was a slow blog month due to the Italy trip, but this was one of my favorites. How could you go wrong with Star Trek Voyager and Pancakes!?

October- It is the moment you have all been waiting for: the ITALY blog has arrived!!!

ITALY! Need I say more!

NovemberAll of my family means so much to me and I am happy to have each every family member as a part of my life :)

November was filled with the 30 blogs of me and this was one of my favorite blogs from that series.

December- As we eat, wrap gifts, open gifts, watch movies, listen to our favorite Christmas Song, and spend time with our families it is all to easy to forget the true meaning of Christmas.

The last blog of 2010, remembering the true meaning of Christmas!

Good bye 2010 and Hello 2011!  May 2011 be a happy, healthy, and blessed year for all!

image

No comments: