Monday, March 15, 2010

Site of the Week- The Fuselage

First and for most I would like to apologize on behalf of the “Site of the Week” for not posting last week. Due to my trip to Nashville the post just did not happen. I do sincerely apologize but I can not promise it will not ever happen again.

Now without further ado I bring you this weeks Site of the Week . . .

The Fuselage

This sight is dedicated to a show near and dear to me . . .you guessed it . . .LOST! For those you who did not know I am a total LOST fanatic. I have been watching the show since the beginning, I have all the episodes on DVD, and I am DVRing the current season so I can watch it again before it comes out on DVD.  Sadly, this is the final season of my favorite show,if you wanna get technical as of today there are only 9 new episodes left. I am excited about seeing how it all ends up but sad that it will be over.

Now for those you who are Losties like me you know how much fun it can be to swap theories and discuss episodes and characters, but often it is hard to find a fellow Lostie when you really need them. That is where The Fuselage comes in! The Fuselage was started by the Lost creative team and features a ton of threaded message boards where Lost fanatics can get together and discuss all things Lost!

I am a member of  The Fuselage, however, I have never actually posted anything. I joined so I could become a member of the Spoiler group and access the Spoiler board. I know it’s bad! But I am one of those people that will read the last chapter of a book and then go back and start at the beginning.

I just NEED ANSWERS and sometimes I can not wait! I am refraining from checking out that board right now, I really do not want to know “the end” till it is time.

So whether you need to be spoiled, find a fellow Sawyer fan, or just catch up on some theories I recommend you check out The Fuselage. It will help you get through those tough times between episodes.

 

Later Losties!!!

We were all brought here for a reason . . . .” –John Locke

1 comment:

Meg O said...

"It is our destiny!"