Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vera goes on Vacation

Vera? Whose Vera you ask? Well, Vera Bradley of course! I am sad to admit that I have terrible addiction to Vera Bradley, if there was a support group out there I would certainly have to join it. I just can not get enough of those printed cotton bags. :) Part of my problem is that I am never “married” to my pocket book. I am not one those that can buy a purse and carry it for two years, mine have about a 4 month max carry time; however, I do not shelf them forever and I am open to revisiting after a time. Also this is a problem I had before Vera and became friend it has just probably gotten worse since then. In my defense I also sell my Vera when I feel my stash gets a little to big so at least I am not afraid to part with them and well the money supports my habit.

Recently, I was going through some of our vacation pictures and noticed that one thing was always there . . .VERA. She wasn’t all was the same style and pattern but she was always there. That being said I now present to you . . .

VERA GOES ON VACATION

IMG_2340 Paprika Angle Tote at Folly Beach 2010

 

IMG_0382

Bali Gold Backsack at Kennedy Space Center 2009

 

100_3731

Mod Floral Blue Morgan at Atlanta 2009

 

100_2651

Capri Melon Vera Bag in St.Thomas 2007.

Incidentally this was my 1st Vera ever it was a gift from my sister. It has my initials on it and I will not be parting with it anytime soon.

n57501950_31911731_347 Raspberry Fizz Bucket Tote(barely visible in picture) in Myrtle Beach 2008.

Where will Vera vacation next? Italy of course! Will it be a new one?? Only time will tell ;)

No comments: