Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here We are 3 Years Later ♥

Yesterday Nick and I celebrated our 3rd Wedding Anniversary :) How sweet it is to be married to your best friend. I think I wrote this exact same thing last year in our 2nd Anniversary blog but  here it is again . . .It is hard to believe we have been married for 3 years time has flown by!

Keeping with the tradition we started on our wedding day Nick and I had Zaxby’s for dinner and it was FABULOUS (as always). Then we rented Sherlock Holmes on Blueray and had a nice evening at home. Nick got me a an awesome anniversary gift this year, are you ready for this . . . .

IMG_2106A FIRE PIT!!!!

Now I know some of you are thinking “Where’s the expensive jewelry?” Well, let me just tell you I am and ohhh so excited about my fire pit, and I have been talking about wanting one for MONTHS! I wanted to be able to roast marshmallows and have fun outdoor parties. Still need a nice deck for those parties, but hey we are one step closer!

Here are some pictures of my excitement just incase you don’t believe me . . .

IMG_2104

IMG_2108

Thanks to my wonderful hubby for my AWESOME fire pit! You get the first s’more!!!

I got Nick a well deserved and much needed new man bag  back pack for work.

IMG_2068

 

IMG_2070

IMG_2069

He wears it well, don’t ya think?

More than the gifts I love to think back on our wedding day on our anniversary and how far we have come . . .

Wedding Pics 054Our Wedding Day- June 23, 2007

n57501950_31728557_1808 

1st Anniversary- June 23, 2008

4916_548761565836_57501950_32612105_7667753_n

2nd Anniversary- June 23, 2009

IMG_0168

3rd Anniversary- June 23, 2010

A little older and a little chubbier, but still as happy as we were on our wedding day and still so much in love. AND that is what matters most!

So Here’s to 3 years and MANY, MANY, MANY more to come!!!

I LOVE YOU NICK OAKS!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!!! Congratulations! Kev and I will hit three years in August--2007 was a great year, huh? ;)
And kudos on the fire pit! I think that's part of the fun things of not being newlyweds anymore--gifts turn into things you can really use, lol!

Meg O said...

Happy Anniversary Sister! Wish we could partake in the s'mores fun... the boys LOVE s'mores!!! Maybe while your here we can find sometime to roast some up! Love!