Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 5- A Picture of A Place I Have Been

Ohhh the places I have been! In the last several years Nick and I have been able to visit a lot of truly wonderful places. Such a Blessing to be able to travel. As most of you know we took our dream vacation to Italy this year and it was such a wonderful trip.

For today’s picture I am going to take you back to our humble travel beginnings. The 1st week long vacation we ever took together was a trip to California in September 2006 to visit Nick’s grandmother and family on the west coast. It was on this trip that we got engaged so it holds a lot of memories for us.

 

100_0085

Here is the younger skinner me taking a ferry tour of the San Francisco Bay. It was cold and windy as you can probably tell in  the picture. Nick did not propose here but rather at the really pretty Sun Dial Bridge in Redding, CA a few days later.

This was the beginning of our travels together and I hope they never end!

No comments: