Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 2- The Meaning Behind My Blog Name

When I decided to start blogging about a year and a half ago I had a terribly difficult time selecting a blog name. I wanted my blog itself to be about sort of reviewing different things- books, movies, restaurants, really just anything that revolved around my Fabulous life. I wanted a really catchy name in case anyone ever picked up on my blog and I went national. I am still waiting by the way :) Since Life in the Fab Lane was already taken by Kimora Lee Simmons I had to come up with something else So I settled on The Good, The Bad, and The Fabulous and here we are today with that same title.

My blog has kind of morphed itself over the course of time to be more about my Fabulous Life and less about reviews. Although I do sort of review things on occassion but I find I mostly review things that I like and rate them a FABULOUS. I have considered changing the title but it was so hard to come up with the 1st time that I can’t even fathom what it would take to re-vamp the whole thing.

So I guess we are all stuck with it- The Good, The Bad, and The Fabulous of my life.

 

And yes I am rating this blog post a FABULOUS!

No comments: