Sunday, October 10, 2010

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You . . .

but not today is The Oaks Italy Adventure. Yes, we are alive and well and home from the most wonderful trip. We have been re-acclimating to life in the States this week. Mostly doing laundry, cleaning, going through souvenirs, adjusting to Eastern time, fighting colds, and organizing close to 2,000 pictures from our trip.

Needless to say every time I sit down to start my blog I become totally overwhelmed so I am going to need at least another week to bring you The Oaks Italy Adventure.  Until I can bring you the full story here are a few pictures to take a look at, just know there are bigger and better things to come!P9190179

IMG_3177

IMG_3336 

IMG_3191 (2)

IMG_3244 (2)

IMG_1672

 

IMG_3623

 DSCN0495

 

Have I peaked you interest? Stay tuned there is SO MUCH MORE to come!!!!

No comments: