Sunday, August 8, 2010

Project Geranium is Alive and Well!

So it was brought to my attention this week by a follower that we have not had a Project Geranium update in a while. If you will remember the last time we heard from Project Geranium I was afraid that my sweet geranium had met its demise.  Well, thanks to some great advice from my Mom and one of my friends and followers Becky I figured out that my geranium was very much alive and just needed to have the dead blooms pulled off. So I got out there and pulled those blooms off and all was well!  My geranium has continued to bloom although not as much as about month ago. Despite that I would still consider my glower venture a success and will defenitly repeat it again next year. I still have not developed a full “green thumb” but I did manage to keep something alive and that is a step in the right direction.  :)

And now for some pictures . . .the post would not be complete without them!

IMG_2791

IMG_2787

IMG_2788

 

As project geranium will come to a close sometime soon I am looking forward to my next project. I am thinking of planting a Crepe Myrtle, I have heard they are easy to keep up and bloom a long time. My yard is also in desperate need of some FABULOUS landscaping.  Any thoughts from my plant people?

No comments: