Thursday, July 1, 2010

What’s wrong with my Geranium?

It is time for a Project Geranium Update,I am sure you have all been anxiously awaiting news on the latest condition of the Geranium. So with out further ado here it is . . . .

IMG_0175

IMG_0176

Sadly, things appeared to have taken a turn for the worse, and I am not entirely sure why. Is it dying? Is it not getting enough water? What is WRONG with my GERANIUM? I feel like have been pretty consistent on the whole water thing, not to much/ not to little. It is getting good  sun. It did get knocked over the other night during a storm but everything seemed ok so I picked it up and put it up right again.

Where did I go wrong? Just a few weeks ago I had beautiful blooms and now just ickyness. Is this normal? Plant people if you are out there reading I need help!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Geraniums are really hardy (as are begonias, for future reference--mine fell off our porch rail and are rebounding!). The blooms have died away, but it looks like the plant itself is still healthy. Just pick all the brown twigs out (they should pull out easily) to clean it up a bit, and it should bloom some more. :) I'm not an expert by any means, but that's what my geraniums have done in the past. Good luck, keep us posted!

Becky said...

I meant to say it looks like the geranium blooms died and plant is healthy... just re-read that, and it kind of looks like I was still talking about begonias. Oops!