Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July Fun!!!- Part 2

As promised here is Part 2 of our fun filled 4th of July weekend. I am only about week late getting the post up due to frantic packing for our Charleston trip.

The fun continued on July 5th with a cookout/carport party at my parents house. We had a great time at this cookout visiting with family and also some good friends of the family Barbara and Russell. As expected our 4th of July eating continued and we had some more FABULOUS food! Along with the expected burgers which were wonderful, we also had some bacon wrapped chicken breast which were particularly yummy! My Mom also fixed a scrumptious fruit bowl, which counted as our healthy eating for the entire weekend.

Here are some pics of the Callahan Cookout:

IMG_2277My Mom and Nick checking out the Ipad

 

IMG_2305

My Mom and me

 

IMG_2306

My Parents- aren’t they cute!?

 

IMG_2321

With my Dad

IMG_2329

Jennifer

IMG_2330

Barbara & Russell

 

Along with the great cookout fun I also got in some photography practice at my parent’s house. Here are some of the good ones:

IMG_2255 A great picture of my parents cat Bob.

 

IMG_2268

Sparrow on my Mom’s bird feeder.

 

IMG_2291

Redbirds in the tree

IMG_2290

The 5:30 bee swarm at my parent’s hive.

IMG_2272

 

And of course some pictures of the bees . . .

 

 

 

 

IMG_2313 Kinda looked like she was looking at me.

IMG_2317

One last solo bee shoot . . .

 

All in all, a fun time was had by all and we can’t wait to do it again next year!!

Be on the lookout for the Charleston Trip blog coming later this week (hopefully).

No comments: