Tuesday, March 6, 2012

4 Reason’s I LOVE Big Bang Theory

So while I was out on my Maternity Leave I discovered the most wonderful thing . . .an endless bond with my son? Well, yes I got that but I along with that I found Big Bang Theory and my life has literally never been the same. Okay, so that might be a little dramatic but I do truly love the show. I had a lot of friends tell me how great it was but had never actually watched it, and now I think it was kind of fate that keep me from tuning in. I discovered Big Bang Theory one night during a marathon nursing session with Eli, and thank goodness there was 3 hours of it on TBS that night!

So why do I love Big Bang Theory? Let us count the way . . . .

4. Soft Kitty

Thanks to Big Bang Theory we now have a sick song! I do honestly think think it helped Eli when his RSV was kind of tough. AND it always gets annoyingly stuck in your head. Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty . . .you know you are singing it. Now lets do it in rounds!!

4. Howard Wolfowitz bringing back the Dickey one color at a time.

Yes my blogging friends I bring to you Howard Wolfowitz and his ever changing dickey. Not only is Howard not a “Dr.” but he may have the most bizarre fashion sense of ANYONE I have ever seen. Yet we must ask ourselves if Howard dressed normally, if the dickey was gone would he be the same?! And the answer is NO! Who else could pull off a dickey underneath a t-shirt?

3. Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Wow, I do not even know where to begin. Ohh Sheldon from the Bazinga to the Will Wheaton rivalry the laughs never stop.

Here are just a few of my favorites . . .

Ball Pit BAZINGA
So ZAZZY!!!
Knock, Knock, Knock . . .
Where are my pants?
Sheldon vs. Will Wheaton
Okay so this could go on forever and know I am leaving out so many great ones. Feel free to share your favorite Sheldon moment.

1. They are OUR PEOPLE!

I told Nick the 1st time we watched the show that those were his people! Okay, truly they are our people.

They love Star Trek . . .

They love Lord of the Rings . . .

They have Halo Night . . .more for Nick than me

They online game . . . Incidentally this is the episode where I  learned what AFK means.

They have entirely to much tech stuff . . .

This could go on forever! So let me end by saying I am so glad it is okay to be nerdy again! Thank you Big Bang Theory for bringing endless laughter to my life!

BAZINGA!!!!

No comments: