Monday, February 13, 2012

This time last year . . .

So February 13, 2011 was when we officially found out that we were having a little Acorn Smile It is hard to believe that it has been a year. I went back and read my journal entry that I wrote that night, and it was so much reliving that moment. I was a bundle of excitement and fear and just truly felt like we had been blessed. AND we have been we have a beautiful, healthy baby boy that is truly a gift from God. AND the best and most memorable Valentine’s gift ever.

Although I may not get all the sleep I need anymore, and I wear spit up a lot but it is totally worth it!

IMG_4956

And when I come home and see this little face nothing else matters anymore.

Here are my 2 favorite guys in the world! I love them both dearly and I am so blessed to have them!

Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments: