Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 and some Good Muffins

So the “New Year” blog is a few days late. I have had a bit of blog writers block in regards to this particular blog. There were so many ways I could go with it- The Best of 2009, the ever popular New Year’s Resolution blog, or I could have done some kinda retrospective about the past decade. A note on the decade thing, I know that technically we do not move to the next decade till 2011 but a lot of people are jumping the gun on it so  I considered the possibility myself. In the end I decided that I could do none of these blogs totally effectively. I have made some resolutions for myself but writing a blog about them would be a bit cliché, and my whole blog is kind of a Best of 2009. So instead of giving you the normal New Year stuff I am going to share with you a recipe I got from a friend form work and I made this weekend:

 

Simple Pumpkin Muffins

1 can of Pumpkin

1 Cake Mix

Mix together Pumpkin and Cake Mix. Do not add the additional ingredients listed on the cake mix box, you only need the mix. The batter will be think. Spoon into muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.

IMG_1270 The final product

They do not make the most attractive muffins but they are SO EASY and SO TASTY!! I made mine using a spice cake mix  and added a little brown sugar on top. I have also been told that you can put cream cheese on top and that it is awesome!

Here is to hoping that the New Year is easy and FABULOUS! It’s 2010 people, lets all eat more muffins!

No comments: