Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Note of Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!! I am sure people will be doing Thanksgiving messages on blogs across America today, but I just felt really led to do one of my own.

Nick and I have been very blessed this year amidst the bad economy and everything else and we PRAISE GOD for everything! We know it is due to his grace that we have been so blessed!

Last night I was sitting watching TV and just thinking about how much we take for granted and how spoiled we are. I know today is the official Thanksgiving Day but I truly think that we should make every day Thanksgiving Day! I am truly the worst, especially here lately, for whining and complaining about everything. I have also been worrying about everything here recently to the point of being really stressed out. Instead of getting overwhelmed by everything I need to sit back and remember Philippians 4:13.This verse was brought to my attention recently while reading a great book (I will not get into the book today, I will do a blog on the series later) that my friend loaned to me, and it just really made me think.  God will never give us more than we can handle we just have to have FAITH!

So today and everyday going forward I am going to be Thankful for all I have and get to Philippians 4:13ing!!!!

 

As Paula Deen would say- Happy Thanksgiving Ya’ll!!!!

Philippians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very true, you need to trust in the Lord. Happy thanksgiving!